child & family Nutrition
FAMILY MEAL PLANNING- STOP THE FOOD FIGHTS!
Are you constantly negotiating with your children to clean their plate? Using snacks or dessert as a bribe to get your kids to eat their dinner? Work with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to navigate the world of family meals in a non-stressful and pleasant environment! As a bonus your children will grow up looking at food and meals in a positive light!
- 3 sessions (parents/caregivers required)
- Initial assessment (60 minutes)
- 2 Follow Up (45 minutes)
- Goal setting and strategic plan
- Education based on Ellyn Satter's Food Models
- Problem Solving/Brainstorming
- Email Support